Cancer Insurance for Metairie families from Chumney Powell
“Take One More Worry Off Your Mind!”
Nobody wants to hear the word cancer and too many of us will at some point in our lives. While there are risk factors that we can sometimes control, cancer is a disease than can strike the most careful individual with little warning. The good news is that science is making detection and treatment better all the time.
But one thing science can’t do is pay the extra expenses that you may incur if you or a loved one is struck unexpectedly. No one should have to deal with the extra debt that a cancer diagnosis can bring while you are trying to recover from the disease.
But there is an answer brought to you by the Chumney-Powell Insurance Agency. Cancer Insurance can cover expenses that your primary health insurance policy does not. From extra doctor bills to hospital bills and even to extra transportation costs, Cancer Insurance can supplement your current coverage and make sure you stay out of debt during recovery.
Chumney-Powell Cancer Insurance is a Good Idea.
With our Cancer Insurance policy you find may benefits you want in case of a cancer diagnosis:
- It’s available for individuals and families.
- You get to choose the level of benefits.
- The first time cancer occurs, you receive a lump-sum payment.
- The benefits cover both in-patient and out-patient expenses.
- The coverage is renewable for life.
- After 25 years with no claims, you could be eligible to have the premium payments refunded to you.
- You can add optional coverage for stays in the hospital’s intensive care unit (ICU).
And you’ll always get the excellent Chumney-Powell service.
With Chumney-Powell you’ll experience the care of a family owned and operated company, the experience gained by 46 years serving the community, our licensed, knowledgeable, and friendly staff, and 24/7 service and claims.
Call us today
Call us today for your cancer insurance quote in and around metro Metairie.
Refer a friend or relative and get $10.00 gift card for each referral.